top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·250 members

Streaming: Cape Verde v Mozambique Live 19 January 2024

12 hours ago — Egypt vs. Ghana, Jan 18, 3 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. GMT / 4 a.m. AWST; Cape Verde vs. Mozambique, Jan 19, 9 a.m. ET / 2 p.m. GMT / 10 p.m. AWST; Senegal ...

One in, two out as Foxes' injuries mount Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester showed real authority and personality - Rodgers Leicester were boosted by the return of key midfielder Wilfred Ndidi, who was on the bench just 13 days after having minor knee surgery. Manager Brendan Rodgers had said before kick-off that Ndidi was "there if we need him". We feel Klinsmann's first game in charge of Hertha is likely to be an entertaining one on the pitch, so we are backing over 3.5 goals to be netted. Neither of these two teams are enjoying a particularly good run of form at present. Dortmund have failed to win each of their last three games, including their last two Bundesliga fixtures. The SPFL have not offered an explanation as to why that rule could not be changed. The Rangers resolution asked for loans to be given as an advance, not as a final payment, to get cash-strapped clubs through the coming days, weeks and months. Can that be pushed through? Edinburgh City are the latest club to back a similar premise. No questions have been answered on this, but as time goes on and bank balances start to dwindle further, clubs around the country will be begging the question. Ever the hatchet man, Harris would attempt to do the same to Gray’s left-wing colleague Terry Cooper in the second half but succeeded only in tearing right through his shorts. Years later, Gray was enjoying himself at a black-tie dinner when Harris tapped him on the shoulder, put his hand out and, with a grin, asked: "Can I have my studs back?"‘Bites Yer Legs’ and ‘The Cat’ Leeds recently renamed their South Stand after Norman HunterIf Harris’ reputation preceded him, so too did the man at the heart of the Leeds defence, Norman Hunter. He made a lot of good positions in final third and most of the chances came from his side. I'm very pleased with his performance. Arteta was also pleased with how Lacazette's team mates had helped him break out of his goal drought. The French striker has found the net in his last two games after going nine matches without a goal. Alongside our match betting tip, we're also going for a 1-1 correct score. The visitors have netted in all but one of their last seven league games, whilst Atleti have conceded in five of their last six. However, Simeone's side haven't shipped more than one goal in all of those matches, so if it is to be a draw, 1-1 certainly appeals as the most likely outcome at full time. Africa Cup of Nations schedule: Fixtures, groups, how to January 19, 9am: Cape Verde vs Mozambique - Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium, Abidjan AFC Asian Cup schedule: Fixtures, groups, how to watch, live stream, ... Toulouse is sinking at the bottom of the rankings with a very bad performance now, after 26 rounds, they have only won 13 points and ranked bottom of the league in France. Toulouse has the worst defense this season, after 26 rounds they conceded 54 goals (the highest in the league) and scored only 21 goals. Toulouse must welcome Rennes at home, this will be difficult for them. Perhaps up to now, many Rennes fans do not think their team is flying so high. Finish the 2018 season with 10th place. But now their rankings are in the top 3 strongest teams. A record of 13 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses shows that. The Serie A giants are taking on Cluj in Group E, with a six-point gap now between these two following the hosts’ struggles. The Biancocelesti have a woeful record in this competition of late, despite seeing their form take off domestically. While Lazio struggle in the Europa League, they are making a bold push for the top four in Serie A. There are reports he has a release clause of £17m in his contract - with most of Europe's elite likely to be interested at that price. As of last season, players cannot be cup-tied in the Champions League so if he were to join a team in the last 16, he could play for them in the knockout stages. Three of the nine hat-trick scorers in the group stages were aged 20 or under - Haaland, Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe and Real Madrid winger Rodrygo. Egypt vs Ghana: Live stream, TV channel and more 8 hours ago — Cape Verde the lead. Meanwhile, Egypt managed to salvage a point in their opening game against Mozambique, with Liverpool star Mo Salah ... That scoring rate is enough for the hosts if they can keep it going. The visitors have been averaging narrowly above a goal per game on the road this term, while 67% of their away goals have come in the final 15 minutes. They could add another late consolation here, but we expect Hamburg to claim all three points this week. BookingPosted at 75' Tarek Salman (Al Sadd) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Foul by Tarek Salman (Al Sadd). Posted at 75' Maximiliano Meza (Monterrey) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Monterrey. Maximiliano Meza replaces Dorlan Pabón. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Al Sadd. Jung Woo-Young replaces Salem Al Hajri. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Southampton face a difficult January as they bid to avoid getting dragged back into the bottom three. They haven't done well in their last two home league games with only one point earned. Their home games regularly see goals scored and no side in the league has conceded more home league goals than Southampton. Tottenham still struggle at times on the road and keeping a clean sheet doesn't happen often. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested bet here. Sheffield United in sixth-place will now be in their sights, as they aim to avoid finishing outside the top-six for the first time in 25 years, while they also remain in both the FA Cup and Europa League competitions. Blunt MagpiesThe appointment of Steve Bruce as Newcastle boss to replace the popular Rafael Benitez was not universally well-received by supporters but the ex-Manchester United defender has responded to critics with a decent debut campaign. Have a look at our selections below - we are only including players who have featured at least 10 times in one title-winning campaign - and pick your best XI. The most-selected XIs for each club will be revealed on Friday, before you get the chance to pick your ultimate combined XI from those winning picks. Do you go with former players or with the current crop? Here is the view from a couple of their former players. Home team was not too efficient in last two matches in second league in Costa Rica, but I still believe that this duel will be very interesting and efficient, so I will try that. So, Santa Rosa is team who is in last two rounds played 1-1 and 1-1, while on the other side, Carmelita is coming in this match after 1-3 and 2-1, lose and win in last two rounds. I surely see here goals on both sides and I believe that over 2,5 is more than ok option. Odds are not so big, but never mind, I will take it. The evolution, problems, solutions. The principle of the analysis was not to blame anyone else," he said. Spurs fans will hope the wiser, happier Mourinho can turn their dreams into reality by bringing trophies to the club -- something Pochettino failed to do in 5-1/2 years. His target is to get Tottenham back into the top four -- which Pochettino had achieved for the past four seasons -- and to go far in the Champions League again after losing to Liverpool in this year's final in Madrid. Sarri's numbers have been impressive with 15 wins and four draws, yet the chain-smoking coach does not seem to have quite imposed his distinctive footballing philosophy on his team. A 2-2 draw at home to Sassuolo on Sunday meant they lost top spot and left them one point behind Inter Milan, who host AS Roma on Friday. This is one of the few matches from Australian lower leagues who will be played in the morning and I see surely here at least three goals. With just little luck, even four or more is also pretty good option. So, Dandenong City is not just in this moment very efficient team, but also last year, they are played two spectacular duels against Heidelberg United. In first one, it was even 5-1, while in last official duel 2-3. After those duels and with this current form, I believe it is ok to bet on goals here. Over 3 is ok. Kidding but they need to stop the rot. That's five conceded and squat scored on two games, and the question must be asked why didn't Klopp select a full-strength team? Much of Liverpool's problems post winter break appears to be a lack of rhythm. Therefore it surely made sense to field a full strength team to attempt to get back into their stride. Fellaini ended his international career after moving to Shandong Luneng in the Chinese league last March. But Martinez told the Belgian media he was pondering a return for the 32-year-old former Everton and Manchester United player. He retains a unique profile, and as a coach I want as many different profiles as I can have in my team. Neither of these two seems like leading relegation candidates in the summer, but they meet in a vital clash at the bottom of the table on Boxing Day. These two sides are sitting in the bottom six in the Championship ahead of this clash, but can either of the two move further from the drop with three points? Hapoel Ramat Hasharon will play against Hapoel Ramat Gan in the Leumit League of Israel on Monday. Hapoel Ramat Hasharon lost last game in the Main season of Leumit League against Hapoel Ramat Gan by 0-2 at home. They also lost last two matches in the Promotion Group. They also conceded 7 goals in the last two matches. While ended Main Season with three wins in a row . They Drawn first game in Championship Group to Katamon and Defeated Beitar Tel Aviv in the last game. Hapoel Ramat Gan are unbeaten against Hapoel Ramat Hasharon in the last seven head to head matches . Salah stepped up to score his sixth goal in his last five clashes with West Ham as Liverpool headed into the break in cruise control. Liverpool’s second on the counter, finished into the bottom corner by Oxlade-Chamberlain, ended home hopes of a comeback, even though Alexander-Arnold, after Declan Rice’s effort had been well saved, almost put through his own net, only to see his attempted clearance come back off his own post. Cape Verde vs Mozambique Live Stream, Predictions & Tips 13 hours ago — Watch Cape Verde vs Mozambique live streaming at the Africa Cup of Nations where a draw is predicted. Two and a half hours later, standing now, collar turned up against the cold, when the final whistle went it was still there. Sid Lowe was there to see the start of the Quique Setien era at Barcelona. RETRO CORNER It’s Arsenal v Chelsea tonight, so what better way to reminisce than with the ‘It’s Only Ray Parlour’ FA Cup final of 2002. If it is fight that keeps a team alive, Brian Rice's team have a good chance of staying up. Hamilton pegged back by late Halkett header Time running out for StendelClearly, something is not right at Hearts. Their manager, Daniel Stendel, said before the 2-2 draw with Hamilton that he could sense an air of confidence and positivity in the changing room. Yet, within 16 minutes, his team were all at sea as twice Marios Ogkmpoe had knocked the ball past goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal, who had come in after on-loan Manchester United man Joel Pereira was dropped. The England international added: "I still feel there are a lot of things I need to achieve here before its over. I feel like I'm at the beginning of a new journey albeit at the same place. My clear objective and I think the manager's clear objective is to try and win trophies for this club. When the day does come to leave this club I want to leave knowing that I have done that. Dier has made 239 appearances for Spurs, scoring 11 times. Whether you like it or not, a forward's job is to put the ball in the net," said Shearer. So it's goalscoring, winning stuff with his team and not necessarily longevity in the Premier League - when you put all that in, the list we have is a tough one. Wright added: "Michael Owen was scintillating in his early career and he didn't make the list. But what we've got here, this 10, is magnificence. It's all worth noting that Wright was one the initial list, but he gave up his spot for Andrew Cole. Pray for us. RETRO CORNER On this day 23 years ago, Robbie Fowler displayed great sporting honesty/dived and quickly realised he was going to get caught – depends on your point of view really. But in these strange times, a little positivity is required, so let’s assume for the sake of argument that he was just being honest. Cape Verde Islands vs Mozambique Live Streams - Buffstreams 40 minutes ago — Cape Verde Islands - Mozambique Free live streams. Buffstreams offers the best free live streaming links. Daniel Farke’s side showed promise in the opening weeks of the season, with a shock 3-2 win over Manchester City being the highlight for the Carrow Road faithful. However, everything since then has pointed towards a swift return to the Championship – they have lost six of their last seven league outings, picking up just one point from a possible 21 to send them plummeting to the bottom of the pile. That season he also scooped he PFA Young Player of the Year and Football Writers' Association Player of the Year awards - making him only the second player to win all three in the same season. Cristiano Ronaldo was the other. Bale scored 31 goals for club and country as he helped Spurs compete for a Champions League spot until the final match of the season. He scored a stunning late winner in the season finale, a 1-0 win over Sunderland at White Hart Lane, a fitting way to sign out of English football as his childhood dreams would soon became reality. Pedro now seems surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge and it's hardly surprising when Frank Lampard has Pulisic in his ranks. Provided the American can remain fit, Chelsea have a player who can make goals as well as score them. Did you know? Pulisic has scored six away league goals for Chelsea this season - this is the most ever by an American player away from home in a Premier League season, overtaking Clint Dempsey's five in 2011-12. The qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup also start next year. While there are huge challenges ahead, for now there is a sense of togetherness from the soccer family in tackling an emergency that transcends the sport. In the big picture, football is a really small matter," Tim Sparv, captain of tournament debutants Finland, said. He was posing and milking the applause, believing he was the man of the moment, having scored what he thought was the winning goal. Basler was almost a caricature of the arrogant German footballer. He strutted around the field like he had been given his own TV show for the night, with an audience of 200 million. Atlanta against Dinamo Zagreb in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Dinamo Zagreb on last 4 match in Champions League have average score is 2 goals. Meanwhile, Atlanta on last 4 match in Champions League have average score is 1 goal. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to the total average on both team that score could be over 2.5 goals. Moreover Atlanta and Dinamo Zagreb yet secure to get the ticket next round. Surely both team will make much score. Borussia will be meeting with the away team Eintracht and this game we can be very sure that the home team will try the very best to make sure they win this game and so making us to be very sure that this two team will give e us an oer vof 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have meet together they have recorded an over of 2.5 total goals in many games And Chong almost scored himself but rattled the underside of the bar with a rasping effort from close range. United coasted to the finish line and managed to escape unscathed and with plenty of confidence after overcoming a real potential stumbling block. Talking point – Wing backs free up United attack Shaw and Dalot caused chaos on the flanks as Tranmere desperately struggled to deal with the wide threat while keeping tabs on the men in the middle. Ceske Budejovice will against Slovan Liberec in match Czech Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Ceske Budejovice on last 2 match always to make score. Moreover Ceske Budejovice can make total score is 6 goals on last 2 match. Meanwhile Slovan Liberec can make total score in 2 match from last 3 match. Even though Slovan Liberec only can make total score is 3 goals on last 3 match, I think this match will the end score is over 2.5 goals. Moreover both teams have yet won after postponed league and surely both teams will trying make much score. The side managed by Steve Ferguson and Stuart Kettlewell has seen plenty of goals in their home ties, with 100% of them seeing over 2.5 goals. The Staggies have netted on average 1.5 goals but concede a fair amount- 2.33 against. Moreover, the Dingwall side has kept a clean sheet in 17% of home games whilst also scoring in 83% of those games. In the four seasons we've had that we've managed to stay in the Premier League. Howe told reporters. It's just we've managed to keep our heads above the line in all of those seasons. So in other people's eyes. The reality is it's always been tight and we've just managed to get a big result when we needed it. Keflavik finished fifth in this league last season and lost a possible 8-point increase. Afturelding finished eighth last season in an exciting event, but only one point ahead of two places of relegation Keflavik is a clear favorite, but I think the underdogs will surprise on the first day and it is a good pick. Egypt vs Mozambique LIVE! AFCON result, match stream 4 days ago — Cape Verde in the second of this Group B double-header. Follow that game live here! 3 days ago. Egypt 2-2 Mozambique | FULL TIME! What a game ... I know David de Gea's mistake cost them a goal but they have so many quality players, and it feels like they are about to seriously kick on as a team. De Gea has not suddenly become a bad goalkeeper, it is just that at the moment he is not the De Gea who was United's best player for three years. I wonder if he has just tweaked his technique a little bit, because what he used to do was brilliant and now what he does is average. I think it shows how strong the squad is that we had to rotate the squad through the week and still put in a performance like that. I always say to them don't ever think it's an easy decision for me to pick who's starting because they put pressure on. Ella] Toone gets five goals, plays well and she gets left out. It is the clubs who have made the decision today - the government said on Thursday that matches could continue for now. No-one, certainly not me, knows how long the current situation will last for. I don't see matches being played until the coronavirus problem has passed its peak point, which the medical experts said yesterday could be between 10 and 14 weeks. Given the medical advice, I don't think anyone in football seriously expects the situation to have changed in three weeks and therefore the present situation is much more likely to be extended than lifted. Benfica are looking for an 18-month loan with an option to buy at the end. As well as United, who are short in the centre of midfield after injuries to Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay, Lyon and Milan have also been linked to the youngster. Video - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Paul Pogba out for 'three or four weeks'00:26 Sky Sports report that despite interest from elsewhere in Europe Fernandes’ preference would be to move to the Premier League. He wasn't seeded first for this tournament though, that was Daniil Medvedev who lost in the quarter finals. Tsitsipas has made it all the way to this final against Felix Auger-Aliassime without dropping a single set. He has had wins over Mkiael Ymer, recent finalist Vasek Pospisil and in the semi-final, Alexander Bulbik.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Logo new footer_edited_edited_edited_edi

©2022 by The Alpha Academy. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page